Getting your tub free of limescale, soap scum, mineral deposits, and dirt can seem like a tough job, but in just a few steps you can get your bathtub squeaky clean.
To remove stains from a bathtub, you can try the following methods:
- Baking Soda and Water Paste: Create a paste by mixing baking soda with water until it forms a thick consistency. Apply the paste to the stained areas and let it sit for about 15-20 minutes. Then, use a sponge or soft cloth to scrub the stains gently. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Vinegar and Water Solution: Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto the stained areas and let it sit for a few minutes. Use a sponge or brush to scrub the stains gently, and then rinse the bathtub with water.
- Lemon Juice and Salt: Cut a lemon in half and sprinkle salt on the cut surface. Rub the lemon directly on the stains, applying gentle pressure. Let it sit for a few minutes, and then scrub the stains with a sponge or brush. Finally, rinse the bathtub thoroughly.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Wear gloves and apply hydrogen peroxide directly to the stains. Let it sit for about 30 minutes, and then scrub the stains gently with a sponge or brush. Rinse the bathtub with water afterward.
- Commercial Cleaners: There are various commercial cleaners available specifically designed for removing stains from bathtubs. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer and ensure proper ventilation while using these products.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!