How to clean tubs, showers, drains, and faucet heads is essential to maintain their functionality and prevent the buildup of bacteria, soap scum, and mineral deposits.
Here are some tips for cleaning each of these areas:
- Tubs and Showers:
- Start by removing any visible debris, such as hair or soap scum.
- Create a cleaning solution by mixing equal parts water and white vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution onto the tub or shower walls, floor, and fixtures, and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Scrub the surfaces with a soft-bristled brush or sponge, paying special attention to any areas with buildup or discoloration.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, and dry with a clean towel or squeegee.
- Begin by removing any visible debris from the drain using a pair of gloves or a tool, such as a drain snake.
- Pour boiling water down the drain to help dissolve any buildup or blockages.
- Next, mix 1/2 cup of baking soda with 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and pour the mixture down the drain.
- Cover the drain with a plug or cloth, and let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, pour boiling water down the drain again to flush out any remaining debris.
- Faucet Heads:
- Begin by unscrewing the faucet head from the fixture, if possible.
- Soak the faucet head in a bowl of white vinegar for 30-60 minutes.
- Use an old toothbrush to scrub the surface of the faucet head, paying special attention to any areas with buildup or discoloration.
- Rinse thoroughly with water, and dry with a clean towel before reattaching to the fixture.
Note: Always wear gloves and protective eyewear when cleaning with chemicals, and make sure to follow all safety instructions and ventilation recommendations on the cleaning products.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!