A well-organized kids closet is key to keeping your children’s room tidy and functional with these hacks to organize kids closet you will do it!
Every parent dreams of a ‘magazine’ kids room and closet, beyond the selected furniture, it is vital that the bedroom to kept tidy, without shoes at every step or clothes on chairs or shelves. How is this achieved? Check these amazing hacks to learn how to do it
To achieve this, we recommend you follow these steps:
1. Adapt the measurements correctly:
The drawer dividers should arrange in smaller spaces, as we have already mentioned, children’s clothes take up less space.
2. Sort clothes by type: separate T-shirts, pants, dresses, etc. This will allow you to locate what you need more easily.
3. Use organizers: there are organizers of all types and sizes, from drawers to boxes and shelves. Make the most of your closet space by using organizers that fit your needs.
4. Label the organizers:
if your children are young, labeling the organizers will help them identify their clothes.
5. Organize clothes by size: if you have several children, organize clothes by size to make it easier for them to get dressed.
6. Shoe rack: in the children’s room or the entrance?
It is best to keep all the season’s shoes in the same place, on one or two shelves at the bottom of your closet or the entrance to the house, in a bottom drawer or in a small shoe cabinet.
The infant must be able to access them easily because if not, instead of putting them away, they will end up, probably under the bed, under the sofa, or lying around the house somewhere.
The best way to guarantee your kid’s closet stays organized is by creating a system that they can help maintain. This kid-friendly closet has double rods for parents to hang clothes, but the bottom of the space is transformed with open shelving and bins. The within-reach baskets allow the child to get to socks, shoes and other essentials
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!