DIY Daily Clean Shower Spray. Creating your own daily shower spray is an eco-friendly and cost-effective way to keep your shower clean and free from soap scum and grime.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1 tablespoon dish soap (choose one that cuts through grease)
- A few drops of essential oil (optional, for a pleasant scent)
- Start by finding an empty spray bottle that holds at least 16 ounces (473 ml).
- Measure out one cup of water and pour it into the spray bottle.
- Add half a cup of white vinegar to the water in the bottle. Vinegar is a natural disinfectant and helps break down mineral deposits and soap scum on your shower surfaces.
- Pour in half a cup of rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol helps the spray dry quickly and leaves your shower sparkling.
- Add one tablespoon of dish soap to the mix. Dish soap is effective in cutting through grease and grime.
- If you’d like to give your shower spray a pleasant scent, you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil, such as lavender, lemon, or eucalyptus. This step is optional but can make your cleaning routine more enjoyable.
- Once all the ingredients are in the bottle, screw on the spray nozzle and give it a gentle shake to mix everything together.
- To use your DIY daily shower spray, simply spray it on the walls, doors, and fixtures of your shower after each use. It’s called a “daily” spray because it’s meant to be used regularly to prevent soap scum and grime buildup. There’s no need to rinse; just let it air dry.
- Enjoy a cleaner and fresher shower with minimal effort.
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!