Let’s face it every time we know we have to clean the bathroom we think about it a thousand times and try to postpone it. Many times, the bathroom cleaning that we do every day is not enough and we need to do a deep cleaning. This blog is going to give you some tips for deep clean your bathroom in 3 steps.
Disinfect your bathroom
Disinfectants are essential for cleaning the house. These products protect us from possible infections and leave surfaces very clean; that is why we usually find them in the kitchen and bathroom of any home. The correct application of a disinfectant will kill as many germs as possible, which helps to preserve everyone’s good health. Regular use of high-quality cleaning products, combined with the right methods, can better sanitize your home.
But, How to disinfect a bathroom?
- Be sure to disinfect places where bacteria are most likely to accumulate Such as the toilet, bidet and faucet rims.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like the Doorknobs, the sink and the toilet button.
- Don’t forget to disinfect places where moisture or water sometimes accumulates like the Bathtub, shower and sink.
- Always rinse with plenty of water to remove disinfectant residues.
How to clean the bathtub?
Disinfecting the bathtub is essential for a thorough bathroom cleaning. Here is how to do it quickly and effectively:
- Rinse the bathtub with hot water to remove soap residues and hairs (this is very important so that they do not clog the drain).
- Run a bath cleaner over the surface and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Helpful Hint: Clean the grate with baking soda to remove accumulated dirt.
Eliminate toilet scale
Scale is a very common problem in any toilet, since the water that remains in it easily generates marks.
- Regularly use a gel product for toilets.
- Do a complete cleaning of your toilet at least once a week, using a product containing bleach for disinfection and another one to remove scale.
- If you need to, you can also add a tartar remover powder or vinegar alone and leave it overnight.
- Scrub with a pumice stone or melamine sponge to remove any remaining scale deposits.
If you have no idea how to clean a very dirty bathroom, we hope the tips we offer will help you learn how to make your bathroom as good as new.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!