We all know how special the 4th of July is and you are probably expecting friends and family to visit. And of course, you want to impress them and make them feel at home. Besides, we all know it is important that our home is clean, sanitized, and safe for our guests.
Here are some cleaning tips to help you tidy up after your 4th of July celebrations:
- Outdoor Areas:
- Remove any debris, such as empty cups, plates, and food wrappers from your outdoor spaces.
- Sweep or hose down your patio or deck to get rid of dirt, dust, and any spilled food or drinks.
- Clean your outdoor furniture, including tables, chairs, and cushions, using a mild soap solution and a sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly and allow them to dry before putting them away.
- If you used a grill, clean it by scrubbing the grates with a wire brush and washing the exterior with warm soapy water. Remove ashes or charcoal remnants and dispose of them safely.
- Indoor Spaces:
- Clean up any indoor messes, such as food spills or stains, on carpets or upholstery. Blot the stains gently with a clean cloth or paper towel and use a suitable cleaner according to the fabric’s instructions.
- Wipe down countertops, tables, and other surfaces with an all-purpose cleaner or a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Don’t forget to clean up any sticky residue from spilled beverages.
- Wash any dirty dishes, glasses, and utensils used during the celebrations.
- Vacuum or sweep the floors to remove any dirt or debris tracked in from outside.
- Fireworks Debris:
- If you set off fireworks, be sure to clean up the debris afterward. Use gloves and collect all the spent fireworks, including any packaging, casings, or remnants, and dispose of them properly in a designated trash bag or container.
- Garbage and Recycling:
- Empty all trash cans and dispose of the garbage appropriately.
- Separate recyclable items, such as plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and paper plates, and place them in the designated recycling bins.
Remember if you want to get your house Sparkling Cleaned without moving a finger, don’t hesitate and call Cleany!
To purchase the best Cleaning products recommended by professionals, go to our Cleany Store!